How cool would it be to be treated like a model or a pro athlete? That is exactly the level of service you can expect when you work with us.
We are not retail photographers, we are commercial photographers and pro sports photographers, and we recently decided to branch out and offer High School Seniors Photography.
We are looking for 4 high school students who will become the High School Ambassadors of Earchphoto Sports.
As a High School ambassador, you will receive three or more photography sessions per school year, at no cost to you. After the photography session(s) you will be given digital images to share on social media, and promotional prints to show your friends and schoolmates. You will also be given a special promotional code unique to you, so that we can track your referrals.
Based on the number of referrals that mention your promotional code or bring in your promo cards, you will earn your choice of commission or gift products such as large wall prints, photo books, comp cards, high-resolution printable digital images, folio boxes, phone cases, and more.
1. Applicant must be currently a junior or a sophomore in a public or private high school located in one of the following cities in WA: Woodinville, Kirkland, Duvall, Sammamish, Bothell, Kenmore, Bellevue, Redmond, Snohomish, Lynnwood, Shoreline.
2. Applicant must be involved in sports or recreational/fitness activities, either as part of a high school team or club, or as part of a private team/club/academy not associated with the school.
3. The following sports and activities will be given priority:
motorsports (cars & motorcycles)
track and field
The applicant and their parents must fill the application form.
1. Review our model release document (your parents will also review it).
2. Attend the Ambassador interview.
3. Complete the JUNIOR section of the Ambassador Program application form.
4. If you are selected, agree to share images from your photography session(s) with your schoolmates and friends.
1. Review our model release document. If your child is selected, you and your child will be asked to agree to the model release document and sign it.
2. Understand that at least one parent or guardian must accompany your child to the Ambassador interview.
3. Complete the PARENTS section of the Ambassador Program application form.
4. If your child is selected, agree that at least one parent or guardian will attend your child's photography session(s) and any meeting(s).
We cannot wait to work with you and your parents!